The Holy Family Parish Community Creche
There is growing recognition of the importance of the early years. Neuroscience and psychological research have demonstrated that a significant amount of children's learning takes place in the first six years of life. It is important for parents and others who work and live with children to keep in mind the broad range of kinds of learning that are important in early years.
Children's experiences during these formative years shape them as learners. Supporting and nurturing children's early learning is critical if they re to avail of the tremendous opportunities early childhood can offer in realising their individual potential as learners.
National Council for Curriculum and Assessment
The Highest Standard of Care
- We are registered with the relevant regulatory bodies and comply with all statutory regulations and requirements
- Both are centres are registered by the Health Service Executive (HSE) and adhere to the latest pre-school regulations where possible
- We are members of Early Childhood Ireland
- We operate CCTV monitoring systems
- We operate an empirically proven, developmentally appropriate curriculum for all age groups which mirrors the principles of Síolta
- We incorporate Speech & Drama classes for our Pre-School children
- We conduct daily, weekly and monthly audits to ensure the highest level of safety and cleanliness for your child
- We provide varied and nutritionally balanced meals, sourced from the finest ingredients and prepared under HACCP conditions
- We conduct training analysis on all our staff, and are committed to ensuring that all staff are highly qualified and trained
The Age Groups We Cater for
We cater for children aged 1 year to 5 years. We have a Waddler, Toddler and Preschool Junior & Preschool Senior room as well as the ECCE rooms. For more information on why The Holy Family Parish Community Creche is the right decision for you and your child Please contact us on 042 9327185.
The HFPCC participates in the ECCE scheme & the Training & employment Childcare programme (TEC) schemes. We provide subsidised childcare for participants on these schemes. Please contact us for further information regarding this.
Our opening hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
We open 48 weeks of the year.